What you need
Camera or smartphone
Who you need
- Take a set of photos which represent your work. Think about why you choose them. For example, you could record your typical day or more focused such as taking 5-10 photos which capture your working life.
- Select a few of the images you have collected.
- Present these to participants, either individually or in small groups.
- Discuss the situations portrayed in the photographs. Use broad and non-directive questions, e.g.
- What is happening here?
- How might this have come about?
- Is this like your workplace?
This can be a next phase following on from . Photo Diaries